Mele F10 Pro problems with Amazon Fire TV.
Got one of these over xmas to use with the amazon fire tv. But it doesn't work. I try and pair the thing with the aftv - making sure I have the dongle plugged in the USB port. It flickers blue like the guide says. Then the light goes off on the remote.

But then..........nothing. No life at all when I try to use either air mouse or remote control functionality.

Any advice appreciated.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Hey smallclone
Your problem is the amazon fire, not the MeLE Controler. Return the Amazon Fire or just sell it. Try the Rippl-TV. It's new to North America but will make it big shortly.Here's a link:

http://www.android-smart-tv-box.com/prod...KdkIZeCOc3

Your friendly Myerstyle
(2015-01-04, 19:06)Myerstyle Wrote: Hey smallclone
Your problem is the amazon fire, not the MeLE Controler. Return the Amazon Fire or just sell it. Try the Rippl-TV. It's new to North America but will make it big shortly.Here's a link:

http://www.android-smart-tv-box.com/prod...KdkIZeCOc3

Your friendly Myerstyle

Errr, no thanks. My AFTV is a perfect secondary unit for Kodi.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
I had a mele F10 and found it to be very flaky and not very nice to use at all. Now using a Flirc with my AFTV and it works extremely well.
(2015-01-05, 17:08)tdw197 Wrote: I had a mele F10 and found it to be very flaky and not very nice to use at all. Now using a Flirc with my AFTV and it works extremely well.

Does the flirc enable you to use an air mouse though? Ideally I need that function for a few apps
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2015-01-05, 17:13)smallclone Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 17:08)tdw197 Wrote: I had a mele F10 and found it to be very flaky and not very nice to use at all. Now using a Flirc with my AFTV and it works extremely well.

Does the flirc enable you to use an air mouse though? Ideally I need that function for a few apps

No, unfortunately not (though i've never needed to use a mouse myself).

I believe there is an airmouse app which can be sideloaded, run by llama and used via a smart phone when needed
(2015-01-05, 17:15)tdw197 Wrote: I believe there is an airmouse app which can be sideloaded, run by llama and used via a smart phone when needed

That's interesting cheers. will look into it.
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mele F10 Pro problems with Amazon Fire TV.0