Asrock 330 Openelec recommended IR receiver?
I have an old Asrock 330 that still works fine. It has an HP MCE remote receiver for use with my Logitech Harmony remote. Ever since openelec 4.0.7 up it stops working after several minutes. I have posted several logs but right up till today the issue continues. I like Openelec very much but without remote it is hard to use. Full Kodi works fine but I like the speed and extra settings app for auto update. Are there any other remote receivers that are confirmed to be working fine?

A friend has exactly the same setup and same issue so I rule out hardware failure.
What about the flirc dongle? Works for me like a charm under openelec and ubuntu with kodi and my harmony. Works ootb. Just a bit of setup time for the dongle (20 minutes), plugged in, done.

https://flirc.tv
Thanks for that suggestion. Seems like it should work. Kind of hopig for a cheaper solution if there are alternatives, this looks like USD 30 shipped to me which is a little steep if I consider I don't need it to programmable and the HP receiver was under 10. My current receiver works fine in Kodi Live so for USD 30 i'd probably stop using openeled. Appreciate the suggestion though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock 330 Openelec recommended IR receiver?0