Invalid argument - Connecting to NAS
Hi everyone

I recently bought a amazon fireTV to replace my ATV2. I installed Kodi 14.0, no problems whatsoever. I have all my files on a NAS running FreeNAS. To access said NAS I use my MacBook (OSX Yosemite).

I have a folder TV Shows. Everything works fine with this. I also have a folder Movies. In this folder are close to 500 movies, each within it's own folder. I scan it, using the Universal Movie Scraper. Everything works fine and as intended.

Now comes the weird part. As soon as I change anything in that movie folder, for example renaming a file, I can't access that folder anymore with Kodi. First I get the "Invalid argument" error, then the "Could not connect to network server" error. With the MacBook I can access the folder.
All other movies still play fine, but I can't access the folder via the files menu. And also scraping won't work anymore.
When I make a new folder and move all those files over to that, I can access it again.

For every other folder that I have on that NAS I can change as much as I want, I will always be able to access it. The problem is only with the folder with the movies.

I have no idea what triggers this and it drives me nuts. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
Same problem on my drive connected to Asus router. "Invalid argument"

but, OP was over 2 months ago. So it's pay $150 for Plex Pass or suffer unsupported Kodi that doesn't work. rock and hard place...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Invalid argument - Connecting to NAS0