[Solved]On-Screen Keyboard Wrong Sizing
Hello All,

I've just updated to Kodi Helix on both my ATV2 and my windows laptop, using the standard confluence skin on both. On the Windows machine the onscreen keyboard looks as it ever did, but on the ATV2 it is all out of shape, appearing to be because the letter and number keys are all standard width rather than fitting to the screen size. This means a lot of scrolling to enter a search. Does any one else have this issue? Maybe I've missed a setting or something but I thought the only thing that changed was the ability to choose QWERTY or ABC formats. Sorry if this is a well known issue but I did search and couldn't find an answer. (would of course be easier to explain with a screenshot but I don't think you can with the ATV2).

Thanks
Can you post a photo of this?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks Memphiz

Please see below for a really bad photo. To be honest if it's not like this for you then I know the problem is the carry over of some add-ons/bespoking affecting the 720p directory files (probably skinsettings). It's a bit of a problem sticking with Confluence due to the power limitations of the ATV2. As confluence is in the program files rather than a userdata folder it always gets rather messed up on updates.

Image[/img]
Ensure that you use the unaltered confluence skin we provide - there are alot of changes according to the onscreen keyboard which are not supported by many skins (yet) - confluence as we deliver it is compatible with those changes and looks fine for sure - even on the atv2.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Clear, thanks Memphiz. I was hoping that Santa would deliver an Amazon Fire to give a bit more power to play with other skins, but evidently all my letters went missing in the post. As this keyboard thing seems to be the only slight mess-up I made on upgrading it's a bit of a lame excuse to splurge my own cash. Just for info, since we lost things like the in-built photo screensaver it's too boring listening to music without a bit of bespoking of confluence. That's why I overwrite the default files to have a decent screensaver with the lyrics add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved]On-Screen Keyboard Wrong Sizing0