Win Universal Movie Scrapper slow/locks up after upgrading to Kodi 14.0
I recently upgraded from the latest XBMC releaxse to the Kodi 14.0 release on a Win7 X64 build that was the latest version at the time (late Dec 2014 at the time). Everything was simple except for the Universal Movie Scraper. On the XBMC code when I would "Update Library" It use to take a minute or two to add new movies, however now after the upgrade it seems that the Universal Movie Scraper will take up to 10 minutes to find one or two new movies, or 30% of time it will lock the Kodi application to where I have to quit the Kodi application all together. The next time it will still take a long time or lock up again. About %20 of the time it will run quickly with no issues.

Does anyone else have a fix or is experiencing the same issue?

Gratzi,
Cland
(2015-01-09, 03:49)cland Wrote: I recently upgraded from the latest XBMC releaxse to the Kodi 14.0 release on a Win7 X64 build that was the latest version at the time (late Dec 2014 at the time). Everything was simple except for the Universal Movie Scraper. On the XBMC code when I would "Update Library" It use to take a minute or two to add new movies, however now after the upgrade it seems that the Universal Movie Scraper will take up to 10 minutes to find one or two new movies, or 30% of time it will lock the Kodi application to where I have to quit the Kodi application all together. The next time it will still take a long time or lock up again. About %20 of the time it will run quickly with no issues.

Does anyone else have a fix or is experiencing the same issue?

Gratzi,
Cland

Nope never experienced it. Need more info, post up system specs/network setup and debug log file after running an "update library" function.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scrapper slow/locks up after upgrading to Kodi 14.01