Folder keeps dissapearing from library
Hey all I have a tv series with 5 seasons. Season 4 keeps disappearing from my library and I have to scan for new content each time I close and re open kodi. Happens on my pc and my android tablet. Any ideas of what I can check for? Corrupt .nfo perhaps? All seasons of the series are in separate folders in the same root folder.
(2015-01-19, 02:25)bluc Wrote: Hey all I have a tv series with 5 seasons. Season 4 keeps disappearing from my library and I have to scan for new content each time I close and re open kodi. Happens on my pc and my android tablet. Any ideas of what I can check for? Corrupt .nfo perhaps? All seasons of the series are in separate folders in the same root folder.

How are your shares set up.....Local hard drive, NAS, SMB? post a debug log up if you can. maybe remove the whole series from Kodi, clean library, then rescan and see if it still giving you trouble. Your nfo files shouldn't cause Kodi to remove a season.
Shares are samba on different pc then the clients. I removed library and am re scanning if not fixed will post back with a log.Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder keeps dissapearing from library0