XBMC Web Server is Cool
Thumbs Up 
just got around to trying the web server...
man, it's cool. Image
now i can sit in my home office, along the hall : and change the tracks played by my hi-fi with xbox hooked up.

all mp3's are stored on a server under the desk, so can play direct on the pc anyway.. but my hi-fi is sooo much better Smile
(digital feed to denon avr-3801 amp with monitor audio big f.o. speakers...) :d
could really do with some way to manage playlists through the web server though Wink
is the fact that the queue feature doesn't work: a known bug?

- dave
(dave_gahan @ mar. 15 2004,20:16 Wrote:is the fact that the queue feature doesn't work: a known bug?

- dave
yep we know that it don't work on the current demo pages.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
please also see http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....t=2112;
queue feature.. this actually 'seems' to work ok.
what i'd like is the ability to manage the queue.. view it, remove titles.. that's the basic that i need.. anything else would be a bonus
(stevellion @ mar. 17 2004,16:10 Wrote:queue feature.. this actually 'seems' to work ok.
what i'd like is the ability to manage the queue.. view it, remove titles.. that's the basic that i need.. anything else would be a bonus
hear hear. but, what about the guy (who is it these days?) doing the webserver stuff, what does he think?
(stevellion @ mar. 17 2004,15:10 Wrote:queue feature.. this actually 'seems' to work ok.
what i'd like is the ability to manage the queue..  view it, remove titles.. that's the basic that i need.. anything else would be a bonus
it seems to work some of the time for me. if i press the pause or stop button through the web interface, it won't start up again if i press the play button.

is there a way to view the queue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Web Server is Cool0