Add-ons playslist?
Is there a way of making a playlist of addons and adding that playlist to the main screen for example on the main screen have a sections that's called Movies and when i enter i the addons of my choice to be there.

thanks
Some skins allow for custom home screen buttons, mark your add-ons of choice to favourites and link them to the custom home page buttons. Or for that matter, just link the whole video add-ons folder to your favourites and then link them to your custom button.
(2015-02-27, 19:45)Pussy Wrote: Is there a way of making a playlist of addons and adding that playlist to the main screen for example on the main screen have a sections that's called Movies and when i enter i the addons of my choice to be there.

thanks

Yes, use Super Favourites to create a folder of your favourite addons (or even just your favourites bits of your favourite addons), then add that folder back to Kodi favourites, then add that favourite back to your home screen in a skin that supports that feature.
(2015-02-27, 20:40)PatK Wrote: Some skins allow for custom home screen buttons, mark your add-ons of choice to favourites and link them to the custom home page buttons. Or for that matter, just link the whole video add-ons folder to your favourites and then link them to your custom button.

(2015-02-27, 22:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 19:45)Pussy Wrote: Is there a way of making a playlist of addons and adding that playlist to the main screen for example on the main screen have a sections that's called Movies and when i enter i the addons of my choice to be there.

thanks

Yes, use Super Favourites to create a folder of your favourite addons (or even just your favourites bits of your favourite addons), then add that folder back to Kodi favourites, then add that favourite back to your home screen in a skin that supports that feature.

Yeah thanks i got it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons playslist?0