Win CD+G ???
i'm seeing tons of youtube and internet base karaoke add-ons but, what about CD+G? if CD+G? i support how do i hook up the mic? just plug one in to the mic port?
Hiya

CDG/Karaoke support is built in, and can be enabled in the Audio/music settings......

I have used it before and it is excellent.....but I would ensure that you use MP3Tag
or other program to correctly tag your mp3 files. Also make sure that you have the cdg
and mp3 file that make up one song named the same.....

Good luck !!!
(2015-03-30, 13:24)mattshaw Wrote: Hiya

CDG/Karaoke support is built in, and can be enabled in the Audio/music settings......

I have used it before and it is excellent.....but I would ensure that you use MP3Tag
or other program to correctly tag your mp3 files. Also make sure that you have the cdg
and mp3 file that make up one song named the same.....

Good luck !!!

when i say CD+G i don't mean files i mean PHYSICAL CD+G CDs that we want to put in the disc drive.
why does the wiki say missing features: Playing CD-G disks directly? seriously what gives? is there patent dispute? my 1995 Sega Genesis CDX plays CD+G. are there any addons to play/handle ACTUALLY CD+G discs and play them directly.
I believe they mean the actual Karaoke CDs you can buy not the MP3+CDG files you'll see on the net.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD+G ???0