Option Menu when Exiting EPG
I wasn't sure which part of the forum to post this, so I will try here.

I have no idea why Kodi has started doing this as it wasn't before, but when I am looking at the EPG and then instead of selecting a channel (just want to stay on the current one) I hit back (backspace) the side menu pops out and then I need to hit back again to come right out, before one push of back would simply quit the EPG.

I am running Kodi 14.2 and Aeon Nox, this just seems to have started out of the blue, I haven't changed anything in a while so not sure why it started.

Image to show the menu pop up I am talking about.

Same at me

Maybe it's a Skin "problem"?
I've noticed this on a Rpi2 running kodi and aeon nox. Other devices (intel based) running xbmc& aeon nox are ok..
It does this on my Win7 machine.[/u]
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
It's not a skin problem, it's by design and it's been like this since Gotham. Pressing left in the timeline scrolls the timeline to the left, that's why there's a separate button for jumping directly to the sidebar. If you don't want this behavior you can disable past EPG data (which means pressing left will open the sidebar) using advancedsettings.xml (see the "lingertime" option http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option Menu when Exiting EPG0