Asus Chromebox New $125 free ship USA
Ebay Item # 251825719667

100% seller.

Seems to be a fair price.

They had 10 left.
your last post was 2 years ago, although the ebay seller has 100% the account has been open for 5 months and except for chromeboxes the person sells hats. the price is rediculously low, I hear alarm bells taking all this into account. I guess your covered with paypal but it smells fishy

and after 2 years dormant you coudn't resist posting this faboulous deal, your a saint (\S)
Look at the new sold listing of the Asus Chromebox, there have been a lot sold for around this price from various sellers.
just checked and your right katsup, they're really cheap in US, cost alot more here in the UK, at the price they are going why do folks from US buy the Pi2? eskro paid $109
Because there are a lot of people who can have a working Pi2 set up for less money because they have things laying around, like a spare micro SD card. Another example, I don't have to use a power supply on one of my TVs because there is another device with a USB port that can power one of my Pi's. Some people don't care about having a case.

The Pi also has built-in CEC, the ability to toggle 3D mode on various TVs (for some reason this is missing from most miniPCs and Android boxes), uses less power, 100% fanless/no moving parts, and a few special Pi-only features like single-frame-advanced.
Your heads up is warranted. I had a Apple TV2 for over 2 years and going good but the landscape is changing.

Looking forward, it was between the Fire TV for $119 (rootable) or Asus CB for $125.

You are right, the seller sells hats etc, but if you searched the seller's history, they have sold many asus units with positive feedback for the last 6 months.

3 left.
MediaPi, I paid ~$50 for the Pi 2, microSD and case. I had the power cord, use a wired network and CEC. This is half the cost of the Chrombox, has a smaller footprint, easier to maintain and uses less power. For these reasons, I use the Pi 2 for Kodi only uses. I do have a Chrombox on my main TV, but it runs several background tasks that would tax a Pi 2.

eskro is also in Canada.
i don't know. i bought a rpi2, overclocked it, and installed openelec and it had some lag, same thing with rasplex. all the menus lagged, even after precacheing.
It's still more expensive than what I've paid for my last couple of Chromeboxes. Can't wait for next Black Friday. lol. Good price for people who are looking, and while I doubt it's a scam, I do wonder where they've sourced the units from. I bought one of my Celerons and my i3 from an ebay seller and these are the only two units I have issues with. The LAN port of the Celeron gave up (using wireless now), and the keyboard of the i3 never worked. Cheap factory seconds maybe?
(2015-04-11, 08:57)DocG Wrote: It's still more expensive than what I've paid for my last couple of Chromeboxes. Can't wait for next Black Friday. lol. Good price for people who are looking, and while I doubt it's a scam, I do wonder where they've sourced the units from. I bought one of my Celerons and my i3 from an ebay seller and these are the only two units I have issues with. The LAN port of the Celeron gave up (using wireless now), and the keyboard of the i3 never worked. Cheap factory seconds maybe?
How much did you pay for your Chromebox?
I'm not sure what DocG paid, but I know there were open-box deals during last year's black friday/weekend sales for $105 :)
You mean for the ones I got last Black Friday? Amazon's pricing went down to $114.99.

Edit: Not quite as low as $105, but that was the pricing for New, factory sealed, units.
I have built four Pi2's so far with no issues, they work great, no lags, they are awesome.
Damn that's a good price. I want one. Lol
(2015-04-12, 03:24)ashman70 Wrote: I have built four Pi2's so far with no issues, they work great, no lags, they are awesome.
How many Chromebox have you had?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asus Chromebox New $125 free ship USA0