Disable "This file is no longer available removed from the archive"
Often connect external usb hard drives with movie and music.
But when I turn off hard disk, kodi not find file and proposes to delete them from the archive.
Sometimes happened to accidentally deleting them and I do not want this.
It's possible to disable message that requires deleting files from the archive?

thanks
Not possible. Only way to workaround this is to use a second non-master user profile that is not able to write the database. That way it will prompt you for the master pin before actually asking to remove from library. Not a real solution, sorry Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks, I thought of this, but I was not sure it would work.
This is not a real solution, but it's better than nothing Wink
I think this would be a nice setting to add to those available through GUI. There's several reasons why one could find it handy, and going through a new profile creation seems excessive just for this.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I created a new profile, but I do not know how to block write the database .....

i try to change to this:
but i have not resolved the problem
master lock enabled?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
yes
Hm "Shares with default (read only)" and not running as master user should work just fine.
I create new profile and set as "Shares with default (read only)"
master lock enabled
i load new profile, but the problem remain
Well, then there's no way :/ Sorry.
Thank you for help and for your work, but this is a serious lack.
I also think it's unfair that newer versions do not support Windows XP.
There are many people still using XP and they can not use the latest versions of Kodi.

Thanks again,
bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable "This file is no longer available removed from the archive"0