• 1(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Rainbow 
Widgets V3

This has been merged into Aeon Nox Silvo master branch. Any issues/bug reports ect. Should be now posted in the main Nox Silvo Thread.

210069 (thread)

Please Note: I am no longer providing support for or updating V1 or V2 of the widgets.

watch gallery
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Looks pretty good. I like the design aesthetic. If you need any help with visibility conditions for the various widget types, feel free to borrow from the panel widgets mod I posted in Mods & Themes.
Thanks Warner. I did see your code, it was helpful. Saved me a lot of time in figuring out the visibility conditions.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Like 3 pannel Movie widget!! Nice job
Looks great Big Grin
Screenshots Updated 17/05/15.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Make sure your widgets are compatible with the two different menu bar positions - mid and low.

It would also be nice if you implemented some of the ExtendedInfo widgets, but I might just do that on my own. I had to selectively remove a few widgets in order to accomplish this and wound up with only three. It is nice to have some content on the home screen that updates dynamically based on Internet sources.
Hi, will this work with multiple widgets? i.e. will I be able to assign a custom widget to widget 1 and widget 2? I tend to have 2 widgets on the screen, the top one being random and the bottom being latest.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-05-17, 08:48)Warner306 Wrote: Make sure your widgets are compatible with the two different menu bar positions - mid and low.

It would also be nice if you implemented some of the ExtendedInfo widgets, but I might just do that on my own. I had to selectively remove a few widgets in order to accomplish this and wound up with only three. It is nice to have some content on the home screen that updates dynamically based on Internet sources.

(2015-05-17, 12:02)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi, will this work with multiple widgets? i.e. will I be able to assign a custom widget to widget 1 and widget 2? I tend to have 2 widgets on the screen, the top one being random and the bottom being latest.

Mike.

@warner. It currently works for high and low position. I used the skin files from Aeon Nox Silvo. So there is some extendedinfo data there. When i'm done with the main widgets i'll look more into it to improve the functionality and looks.of them.

@mike. I hadn't planed on it. But a great idea. Wouldn't be to hard to do just a some time is required. Still lots to do may be some time away.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
loving the look of this :-) good work....will be keeping a close eye
(2015-05-17, 12:45)Mr. V Wrote: @warner. It currently works for high and low position. I used the skin files from Aeon Nox Silvo. So there is some extendedinfo data there. When i'm done with the main widgets i'll look more into it to improve the functionality and looks.of them.

I see. So I assume you are using the modified variable below if using Mike's files, which came from my files:

<variable name="WidgetListContent">
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),2)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=toprentals</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),5)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingmovies</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),6)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedepisodes)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),7)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingshows</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),8)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomalbums)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),9)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentalbums)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),10)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedalbums)]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget))">$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget)]</value>
</variable>
(2015-05-17, 23:25)Warner306 Wrote: I see. So I assume you are using the modified variable below if using Mike's files, which came from my files:

<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),2)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=toprentals</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),5)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingmovies</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),6)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedepisodes)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),7)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingshows</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),8)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomalbums)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),9)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentalbums)]</value>
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),10)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedalbums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedalbums)]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget))">$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget)]</value>
</variable>

I redid almost every aspect of the panel widget mod and if he used my files as a base then I took a different approach and created more widget types without removing any of the original choices and the variable would look more like the one below when they started...

Code:
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),2)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randommovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randommovies)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),5)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomepisodes)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),7)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomsongs&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomsongs)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),20)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingmovies</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),21)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=toprentals</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),22)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingshows</value>
</variable>
(2015-05-17, 23:53)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 23:25)Warner306 Wrote: I see. So I assume you are using the modified variable below if using Mike's files, which came from my files:

</variable>

I redid almost every aspect of the panel widget mod and if he used my files as a base then I took a different approach and created more widget types without removing any of the original choices and the variable would look more like the one below when they started...

Code:
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),2)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randommovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randommovies)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),5)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomepisodes)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),7)">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomsongs&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(randomsongs)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),20)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingmovies</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),21)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=toprentals</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),22)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingshows</value>
</variable>

That works for me, too. The extra widget types would make it easier to set visibility conditions for these widgets. I don't think the ExtendedInfo panels have anything besides posters and fanart for possible widget types.

I'm not trying to get too hands-on, just sharing my experience in working with widgets. I will likely take down my mod and leave this one in its place. It is a nice improvement based on the screenshots.
(2015-05-18, 02:01)Warner306 Wrote: That works for me, too. The extra widget types would make it easier to set visibility conditions for these widgets. I don't think the ExtendedInfo panels have anything besides posters and fanart for possible widget types.

I'm not trying to get too hands-on, just sharing my experience in working with widgets. I will likely take down my mod and leave this one in its place. It is a nice improvement based on the screenshots.

That is exactly the reason I used widget types Wink... As I was adding the mod I started having to use these ridiculously long visibility conditions and thought it was better to do it using widget types instead. It also became easier to have separate types based on the layout (poster, thumb, ect.) I'm assuming it helped Mr. V to add his new layouts but that is just a guess. The screenshots do look awesome and I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I like the added info bar to display title and widget label, really nice idea.
@warner - as per the second shown code.

Very easy to work with and to add more extended info data to the widgets. Only takes a couple minutes per item. works great. I could really add the whole lot if i wanted. Not much work at.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4