Whats happened to shut off/suspend function?
Finally updated from Frodo to Helix, but no shutoff/ suspend anymore, Am I missing something? Loving the update but really miss this function.

Having to get up off my behind to turn it on is a pain.Angry
did you set your settings level to 'expert'?
see the polkit file from point 0 in http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=165707
(2015-06-03, 09:04)David1977 Wrote: did you set your settings level to 'expert'?

Thanks for the reply

No, where's that?

OK found it, will check it out when I'm home.
(2015-06-03, 09:22)wsnipex Wrote: see the polkit file from point 0 in http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=165707

Might be a little way over my head all that?

Why do I have to mess with code in order to get it working, was working great with Frodo.
If managing your very own system is a problem for you, use OpenELEC.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I'm using Openelec Amd 64
Huh OE ships systemd and both functions are 100% sure there. Use Confluence skin and post a Debug Log.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Maybe it's because I haven't set my settings to expert like David said?
No - the only thing that comes to my mind is, that you are having an USB installation. If that's the case suspend is disabled out of obvious reasons.
Installed it by placing into the update folder, then rebooted.
No Usb.

Maybe I've installed the wrong build or something?
Debug Log and journalctl -a | pastebinit

everything else is wasting our time.
I enabled Advanced settings and all is sweet now thanks.
Thank you everyone for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whats happened to shut off/suspend function?0