Someone closed my thread
Sad 
I wanted to post an update to my app but it seems a mod closed it. why? Simply because another junior member asked for it to be closed? Huh

I understand people thought I completely abandoned coding the tool... but what good does closing the thread do?
People might want to post links to similar tools, ask questions, and 100 other reasons.

Really now, If nobody wanted to post anything in a thread it would fade into oblivion all by itself.... There is no need for mods to do this.
Can it be opened again please?
An admin closed it because that is what we do with abandoned broken software, where the original poster does not reply anymore.

You said yourself you would discontinue it, because it wasn't getting you money. Just a reminder, by the forum rules you are allowed a single link for donations and no selling of software.

I'll reopen it for now.
PseudoTV development has been abandoned - the creator himself last posted way back in 2013.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=90738

I don't see his thread shut down?
(2015-06-13, 17:16)Kib Wrote: An admin closed it because that is what we do with abandoned broken software, where the original poster does not reply anymore.

You said yourself you would discontinue it, because it wasn't getting you money. Just a reminder, by the forum rules you are allowed a single link for donations and no selling of software.

I'll reopen it for now.

Thank You
Pseudo TV all still works, it is not some piece of timebombed beta
(2015-06-13, 17:27)Kib Wrote: Pseudo TV all still works, it is not some piece of timebombed beta
Actually, a few features are broken in the original PTV release...

Gotham broke paths and startup, helix broke directory channels... And a few minor unlisted issues.

PseudoTV Live is keep up to date. I'd hope by now it would be considered PseudoTV's predecessor... Since it currently outperforms the original, let alone all the new features...

BTW to my knowledge no threads have been closed, only moved to the new PseudoTV subforum.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-06-13, 21:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 17:27)Kib Wrote: Pseudo TV all still works, it is not some piece of timebombed beta
Actually, a few features are broken in the original PTV release...

Gotham broke paths and startup, helix broke directory channels... And a few minor unlisted issues.

PseudoTV Live is keep up to date. I'd hope by now it would be considered PseudoTV's predecessor... Since it currently outperforms the original, let alone all the new features...

BTW to my knowledge no threads have been closed, only moved to the new PseudoTV subforum.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yeah we don't really police the forums, but when something is broken and completely abandoned and someone reports the thread I will close the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Someone closed my thread0