Android No thumbnails on Yatse remote
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has a solution for this. I'm running Kodibuntu on a PC, and I have hundreds of music playlists, with custom made thumbnails (tbn files). The playlists and thumbnails are located on a NAS, and the thumbnails show up fine in Kodi on my TV. But when I'm using Yatse remote on my Android phone or tablet, these thumbnails never show. All I see is a blank icon for each playlist.

Is there any way to make Yatse display the TBN thumbnails for my playlist files? Or maybe another android app, that can do the job?
Why not ask in the yatse thread?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sounds like its lost the IP address at some point it's happened to me before.
Press menu top left then the drop down arrow and manage and delete the one that's there and then scan for a new host it should be OK after that.
Do you use a static IP?
Hi,

Thanks, gonna try and post this in the Yatse thread as well.

Steve: Yes, I use a static IP, but scanning for new host doesnt solve the problem. I now found out that the TBN files show up as images in Yatse. Yatse recognises the TBN files as image files, just like a JPG, but doesnt associate them with my playlists. The TBN files have the exact same name as the playlist. Why wont Yatse display it the same way as Kodi on my TV?
(2015-06-18, 13:38)captain62 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks, gonna try and post this in the Yatse thread as well.

Steve: Yes, I use a static IP, but scanning for new host doesnt solve the problem. I now found out that the TBN files show up as images in Yatse. Yatse recognises the TBN files as image files, just like a JPG, but doesnt associate them with my playlists. The TBN files have the exact same name as the playlist. Why wont Yatse display it the same way as Kodi on my TV?
Not sure on them files mate never used them.
Are you on twitter?
I had a question once and tweeted yatse and they replied nearly straight away so you could try them.
@YatseRemote is their account
Ok, gonna try that. Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No thumbnails on Yatse remote0