having issues with download!!! please help!!!
Sad 
I'm having problems with my kodi for android download. when ever I download the kodi android software, I save to the file etc.. instead of having a folder on my desktop with the APK file inside, the folder on my desktop has a zipper on it. its a zip file. so when I go to unzip it unzips and has a bunch of folders in it but no APK file!!! please help me!!! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong!
It's in the Android FAQ (wiki). Your web browser is renaming .apk to .zip, so you only have to rename it back to .apk. Don't unpack the zip file.
Any clue to how to do that?
If you're using Windows 7, at the top of the Explorer window go to Organize / Folder and search options, select the View tab and untick Hid extensions for known file types, then click OK.

Then right click on the file, select Rename and change .zip to .apk.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
using windows 8 and google browser
I unticked the box you said too and it still downloads a zip file!Sad
(2015-06-22, 00:41)burnone559 Wrote: I unticked the box you said too and it still downloads a zip file!Sad

Are you kidding me with this? You uncheck the box so that you can rename the file. If you can't even put in a tiny bit of effort into this then we won't help you.
I'm trying ,but I did everything u said. I went and downloaded Firefox and that let's me download the apk file. It's strange.
Big Grinok got it! thanks for the help much appreciated!
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That's how I felt...lol...thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
having issues with download!!! please help!!!0