Bug addons installed into wrong libdir
Building master from source with the rpm %configure macro will install kodi into the correct directories (/usr and /usr/lib64).
When building kodiplatform it goes into those directories as well, using:
Code:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=%{_prefix}

However when building an addon such as pvr.demo the addons will endup in the wrong directory /usr/lib instead.

I'm sure this is not intentional.

It looks like /usr/lib64/kodi/addon-helpers.cmake has /lib hardcoded, if thats indeed the place that matters. But perhaps some variables are not initialized correctly.
kodi itself is not updated to support multiarch (and certainly not the broken rpm-distro variant). if you install in the multiarch dir, kodi won't be able to load them addons.
I guess that has to be fixed then to properly handle configure --libdir=$path (or whatever part of the configure options is used to construct the addon dir path)
addons will be automatically installed in the same libdir as kodi itself, using the KODI_LIB_DIR var from kodi-config.cmake. No need to pass CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

edit: see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master....cmake#L80
Thanks. Changed my addon.spec like this:
Code:
-cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=%{_prefix}
+cmake .
But doing the same change for kodiplatform does not work. Looks like it requires kodi to get the headers, but does not use kodi-config.cmake to get the paths.
To install a lib (like kodiplatform) -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=%{_prefix} is appearently required. but its CMakeLists.txt should proably use KODI_* variables. PR will follow shortly.
kodiplatform lib install paths are independent from kodi and it is multi-arch aware. Only thing common is the include dir.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addons installed into wrong libdir0