Rewind No Longer Works in 15.0
Hello,

Rewind never worked as smooth as fast forward in Helix, but now it does not work at all. Does anyone else have this issue?

Thx
Yep, seems to be a widespread issue. I'm not sure how this slipped past us, but it did. Look forward to a fix in 15.1 (I hope) ;)
Ok, good to know it's on the radar... pretty important one.
Really - how come that i don't even pay attention to either fwd or rewind for years. How is your use case different then mine? I don't get the importance of rwd and fwd.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-07-23, 22:49)Memphiz Wrote: Really - how come that i don't even pay attention to either fwd or rewind for years. How is your use case different then mine? I don't get the importance of rwd and fwd.

Different strokes for different folks ;)

I imagine there's more people that use rw/ff than who use the music library. I normally use steps, maybe 90% of the time, but there have actually been several times in just the last month where I needed to FF though something to see when something happened. I guess I hadn't updated that box to a later v15 dev build, so I didn't notice it.
I use netflix and prime alot. Both only have fwd and rwd and tbh it feels really uncomfortable to jump back with those. But you are right i think this falls into the spot of personal preferences.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I guess I'm old school... just used to how my satellite dvr works I guess.
While your at it, "display 4:3 videos as" settings don't hold. I set this to 'zoom' in 'videos-settings'. When I play the video, it's still 4x3.
Kodi 15.0 running on 32bit Win 8.1. I just checked my Windows 7 system and it works.
To be honest, I'm a little fuzzy on what the correct behavior is for "display 4:3 videos as" and how it relates to the video zoom settings which can be set as default for all videos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rewind No Longer Works in 15.00