android remote freezing
i have an android cs918 using kodi 14.2 using wireless keyboard and original remote. remote functions freeze up after a few minutes after navigating through the kodi program. The only thing that will work is the mousepad. i can go back to the android home screen and back to kodi the keyboard will work again for a short period of time. ive tried several different keyboards still the same. ive tried different versions of kodi and same thing. is there a setting somewhere that will fix this issue. i got three boxes from the same supplier and all three boxes are doing the same thing. any suggestions will be appreciated.
Originally I had a CS918 box and was so pleased with it I upgraded to a CS918ii box, which is even better (value for money etc.).

I don't know whether this will sort out your problem but have you tried SPMC, either the Helix v14.2 equivalent or since a few days ago the Isengard v15.0 version? I find they suit my Rockchip powered box brilliantly and all praise to Koying, who developed it. Just Google SPMC then follow your nose.

On your particular problem is your Android OS up to scratch? For best results you need 4.2.2 Jelly Bean at the least.

EDIT: Have just re-read your post and if you have bought the boxes with any form of Kodi installed you could do worse than to uninstall them and reinstall from the official site. Good luck.
thanks so much for response..i will give it try..willing to try anything at this point.
i tried all of your suggestions...still freezes up after about a minute of navigating through the kodi program..think it just may be a batch of bad android boxes. ive spent too much time with no satisfaction. bout to give up on em and send them back
It very much sounds as though the firmware on your box is not up to scratch.

I would send it back to the supplier with a stiff letter of complaint and get something else from another reputable supplier.

I got my box from Geekbuying (with whom I have no association other than being a satisfied customer). They have this unusual habit of actually answering your emails!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
android remote freezing0