WIP RTV Slovenia podcasts
Hi there,

I made a plugin to watch/listen to podcasts made by RTV Slovenia. It probably won't do you any good if you don't understand slovenian language, but maybe it will be usefull to more than just myself. The project is hosted on github, so you're welcome to try it out and comment on it in this thread.

Please bear in mind this is my first add-on (actually the very first "anything" developed for Kodi), so there's a chance something will go wrong when installing and/or using it. In order to get as little things wrong on my first try as I could, the functionality is very basic in version 1.0.0 - it just finds podcasts and lists them to you. For example, there are some podcasts that don't have any shows listed. I'm aware of that and it just means that currently RTV Slo doesn't have any podcasts for that show available at the moment... (I could detect those and not show them, but that would slow the add-on considerably)

Cheers, royle
Just to let you know - as of January 2016 the plugin doesn't work anymore because RTV Slovenia remade their archive webpage from which the addon scraped shows...
New version of add-on is available, it now works with the new website and has some additional content. Alongside podcasts, which are now found in the "archive" folder, there are also seperate folders for new shows and new clips.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTV Slovenia podcasts0