Error message
Hi, ive only had my T8 and box a short while,, but i am getting a few messages on screen when i click on some icons such as xbmc update among others.[error script failed----] And when i try system update it comes up-[check failed, Check your OTAservier Argent, can someone help point me in right direction ,thanks.
You're probably best going on youtube as you get much more detailed help there. On here people can tell you the problem but dont seem to give you any steps to fix the problem
(2015-08-28, 13:18)firefox599 Wrote: You're probably best going on youtube as you get much more detailed help there. On here people can tell you the problem but dont seem to give you any steps to fix the problem

What an outrageous comment! Nowhere will you find a forum with so much free help given.

For what it is worth my advice to the OP is that he takes his box back to the supplier and/or get a firmware update.
Is it really that outrageous, its an opinion based of spending hours and hours on this forum. I myself have received ALL my help from Youtube and nothing in here has remotely helped me. I guess opinions aren't allowed on here though
hours on this forum? You asked one question about "tv guide" without ANY useful info and then expect other to jump in and start guessing what the issue is?

what tv guide? PVR? Some addon?

Now you tell the rest this forum sucks and better find help elsewhere.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes hours...READING. Is that not what its for HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
You know something, too many fanboys on here, delete my fucking account and carry on loving yourselves up. Another forum that fucks with newbies. We dont have hours a day to learn stuff so sit behind your pc/android box whatever and rot your life away ...useless twat
(2015-08-28, 14:44)firefox599 Wrote: We dont have hours a day to learn stuff
And we don't have hours to make YT videos because you don't want to learn...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error message0