Support for MyPicsDB
Good morning all,
I've been searching and experimenting with different Picture addons and found MyPicsDB (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133905). It looks very promising. The addon was able to scan folders recursively, auto-fit/rotate automatically, etc. I was unable to get my Pictures screen to look like some of the posted screenshots in their release thread. There were several references to "skin authors" for integration.

Is this something that is possible for Rapier ? I was thinking if this is possible, it would be able to display the pictures from the addon when I scrolled over to the Pictures menu on the main screen (w/o having to go into Programs / Addons / etc.).

Many thanks.
Hi VeeGee.

The add-on looks really great and I might benefit from it myself.

My concerns are that it's not available in the official repository, so many people might not know of this add-on. Adding it to the official repo would encourage more skinners to add support. I have only found Phil65's version of Aeon Nox offering support for MyPicsDB - but I have maybe overlooked other skins?

There's quite a lot to skin and a lot of possibilities (widgets, slideshows etc), so I'll definately consider it, but it's currently not a top priority.

Which screenshots in the add-on thread do you mean - can you post a link to them?

Cheers
Gade

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for MyPicsDB0