v15 Fire Tv No Sound
(2015-09-12, 21:08)BSullivan72 Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 20:30)WelshPaul Wrote: Well, we'll just have to disagree then. I've got Kodi on AFTV and it works perfectly. All the sound I can handle. But if you're that sure I'll leave you to your tears.

Have you ever had this problemHuh

(2015-09-12, 21:35)BSullivan72 Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235777
This is all different platforms
(2015-09-12, 13:09)BSullivan72 Wrote: Ok I did that and nothing. Also when I play my netflix, youtube or hulu on my firetv I have no sound on anything NOT KODI. Still no sound on kodi either. I put an antenna on my tv and I switched over to TV and I had sound.

There's no way for Kodi to break the sound universally on the Fire TV. The Fire TV can't even globally mute audio in apps. If sound is not working in other apps then I don't think it is a Kodi issue.
Ok so here is what I did. I uninstalled Kodi and still didn't have any sound. My husband hooked up a dvd player to the tv and it had sound. So I did a factory reset on my fire tv box and a fresh install with a newer version of Kodi and I have SOUND!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Well done, glad you got it sorted.
Big Grin I'm messing this thread up. I'm new to the forum thing. Trying to figure out how to get this to ur attention??
Should I stop Amazon from updating my boxHuh What if they figure this out and put out and update to block Kodi or somethingHuh
(2015-09-13, 11:22)WelshPaul Wrote: Well done, glad you got it sorted.

Thank you Welsh Paul Smile this was very frustrating for me. I searched for many days. I have been using a computer since I was 19 and am now 43. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to computers but NOT TV's and Fire Boxes. Well not yet anyway Smile lol Of course I was very burned out.
Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire Tv No Sound0