Win SD flags & Time Stamps
hello,

Im running Kodi v15.1 on windows 10 32bit. Im an utter novice at this and so am unfamiliar with the correct terminology which is unhelpful when searching for answers.

My question is how can i remove the time stamp beside a channel thats been watched? & the sd flag that is beside that information as well?

Ive tried the management add-ons: clearing caches, reducing recording times to 1, the list goes on but I cant remember the details. I feek ive tried every conceivable thing. I was able to disable the channel - which I can't remember how to undo, but take solace in the fact that this should give me time to resolve my first issue.

thanks in advance. Smile
The word 'channels' is a bit vague, are you talking about add-on video channels or TV channels through the grid guide for a hardware tuner. Usually the time stamp and resolution flags are part of the skin, and can be modified with a bit of coding, ask the author of the skin you are using, but sometimes just changing the view or skin will accomplish what you want. Toggling the 'w' keyboard will rotate the watched status. Humm 32 bit is still around for windows 10 nice to know.

Sometimes it's better to just get a bit of user interaction and reading a bit on the forum to get to where you want to be.

http://lifehacker.com/5900626/create-a-k...lete-guide
Hey Patk - thanks for attempting to answer.

To clarify; On say, for example, A video channel of Diavlobeats there is a long list of all the channels like Fox, France24 etc. To the right of those channels there will appear an SD flag/icon and a time of how long the channel was watched.

I assume that Kodi has stored these as some sort of playback function?

Thanks for posting a link but for now I'd much rather rely on forum chat since Im an utter novice.
Looks like you're using a streaming add-on, and I'll make the presumption it's with the youtube add-on and direct you to the authors thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200735 if it's not a youtube add-on you will be in the section of video add-on and you can search out the forum.

I suspect the tweaks you need are directly inside the add-on, and the author should be able to point this out.
(2015-09-27, 03:41)duhman123 Wrote: Hey Patk - thanks for attempting to answer.

To clarify; On say, for example, A video channel of Diavlobeats there is a long list of all the channels like Fox, France24 etc. To the right of those channels there will appear an SD flag/icon and a time of how long the channel was watched.

I assume that Kodi has stored these as some sort of playback function?

Thanks for posting a link but for now I'd much rather rely on forum chat since Im an utter novice.

Best thing you can do is take a screenshot and show us what you want. He's talking about the SD/HD content flags I believe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SD flags & Time Stamps0