Episode count (total and unwatched) is totally wrong [Solved]
I'm using Kodi 15.1 with Aeon Nox 5.7.3. I'm not use if it's a problem with a skin, or general Kodi, so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section.

The problem I'm having is that episode count in TV shows list is completely bonkers for most of the shows. It almost always too big, and it shows that there are unwatched episodes, when there isn't... eg:
2 Broke Girls - shows 112 total with 18 unwatched, when there's actually 94 total and none unwatched
I do not care so much about the total count, but the unwatched count - I loved it and got used to so much, that now it's extremely annoying, when eg: NCIS shows 91 episodes unwatched, when there is none, all have been seen.
Just in case, let me assure, when I mean there are no unwatched, I mean they are all marked as watched in Kodi.

Please help, how do I fix this? I don't recall when this actually happened. Maybe when I upgraded Kodi to version 15, sorry, don't remember exactly.
I could try to start over, by reinstalling and re-scannning the library, but I have a huge library and thought I'd ask before doing it. Maybe there's an easier fix for this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
The watched/unwatched count is provided to the skin by Kodi core. There's not much I can do in the skin if those values are wrong.
I got impatient yesterday, so I deleted all the sqlite databases from my profile and re-scanned. That fixed it.

Thank you for replying, anyway, BigNoid. It's good to know it was the core not the skin, if it happens again in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode count (total and unwatched) is totally wrong [Solved]0