Edited home menu causes backgrounds to be the same on all users
I'm having an issue with the recent update. If I reset my home furniture on the master user I can set backgrounds on my secondary user no problem. However if I make any changes whatsoever to the master user home furniture the secondary user will inherit the backgrounds and widgets from the master, yet they'll still display as what they're supposed to when checking the secondary users settings.

Is this a known issue and if so is there any workaround?

Thanks.
it's probably this known bug:
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16203

it's not related to this skin, there's an issue with kodi and not reading skin settings correctly when using profiles.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It's possible, was working perfect until the 3.1 update however.

I notice it also sometimes will go to videos instead of movies when accessing movies from the home menu now as well, sometimes have to go back and try again.
I'll look at this to see if it might be a skin issue. I confess I didn't try using any profile other than Master User when testing things.

However, just because it worked before doesn't mean it would automatically work now -- the two customization systems are vastly different and share no code.
Apparently this is a bug in the Skin Shortcuts script that will be fixed in the next release.
Thanks for the reply, do you mean it'll be fixed in the next skin release or is this a Kodi issue that's looking to get fixed in the next Kodi release?

Thanks again!
Next release of script.skinshortcuts.
Ah, thanks, looks like it's already fixed just had to download manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edited home menu causes backgrounds to be the same on all users0