Why can I change the art for some movies & collections but not others?
Video 
Hi guys!

First off, I just wanna thank everyone on here for being so incredibly helpful and willing to share the results of thier experiments. It's
been extremely helpful in helping me get my own setup off the ground. That said, I'm hoping maybe someone on here can help me
figure out another question that's been bugging me. I've noticed that Kodi allows me to change the artwork for some movies and
collections but not others. I have a few movies & collections for which I'd like to change my artwork and, for some reason, a few of
them aren't cooperating. Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys!
Any chance you could post a screenshot of this issue in action?
Are they on different folders that dont have same access priviliges?
(2015-11-12, 09:41)Miguix Wrote: Are they on different folders that dont have same access priviliges?

+1
Hey guys, so sorry to keep you waiting on my own post. D-bag move, I know. My lady and I are planning a cross-country move to Atlanta (we live in Los Angeles) and it's been a little difficult to get in front of my Q5. I'll put up some pics tomorrow. Thanks for offering some suggestions, though. Hopefully we can figure this out cuz, seriously, some of the auto-loading posters for my movies are garbage! lol
Hey guys,

Finally got in front of my Q5 again. So here's an example of what I was talking about. I put up two pics. One of the main movie menu and one after I clicked 'manage'. This seems to be the case with a big chunk of my movies. I don't have the 'change art' option.

http://imgur.com/a/xM1mN
I guess I'm a little confused. Why are you trying to change art from that menu? Why not open the info menu and change art from there?
(2015-11-15, 03:13)natethomas Wrote: I guess I'm a little confused. Why are you trying to change art from that menu? Why not open the info menu and change art from there?

Which info menu are you talking about?
This one. Where it says "Choose art."

(2015-11-15, 09:57)natethomas Wrote: This one. Where it says "Choose art."

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!
(2015-11-15, 19:39)efernandejr Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 09:57)natethomas Wrote: This one. Where it says "Choose art."

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!

Please have some reputation points on my behalf...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why can I change the art for some movies & collections but not others?0