test of mq6 on Jarvis with animation
This was a quick test of some back grounds. I Like some better then others but just wanted to see how it looks.. It looks very nice but with it being on Jarvis it could be a problem for addons. Still testing
mq6 test
Can you please post links for Despicable me and Concerts cinemagraph? They look amazing.
reddit had it
To keep the cpu usage low I had the idea to incorporate some of the gifs available into the supplied backgrounds of MQ6, something like this maybe....

Fanart.TV Mod
WOW!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!

I have one of jack nicholson but the problem is that it is very low quality.
I really like those.. The loop is seamless. Those are the types of Bg I was looking for .. I have placed this build on back burner until Jarvis is officially released and addon support is complete. Great work
Very nice, how do you save this type of image to use
(2015-11-16, 16:29)m0v1em4n Wrote: Very nice, how do you save this type of image to use

Just put the images anywhere you can find them ? In your media folder for instance. Then in the skin customization menu simply choose a single image background and navigate to wherever you saved the images.
Fanart.TV Mod
Thanks ProRipp

So to save the image from this page would I just right click and save image, what format should it be saved has
@m0v1em4n, format gif.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks Wanilton
Fanart.TV Mod
Amazing
does the animated posters work on views that show more than 1 poster at a time for example the posterlist view? or does it only animate the poster once its highlighted?

Thanks
Wow. Incredible work!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
test of mq6 on Jarvis with animation1