Music player suggestion
Big Grin 
Just got XBMC and must say, EXTREMELY impressed. No mega million dollar corporation has made something this good, yet some uber cool guys are willing to make it for free (or total cost to user, xbox plus chip, a few hundred dollars)? What a yoke.

Anyway, the music player in XBMC. I love the visuals when playing music. I especially love the Hamster visual, with the swirling smiley faces. The only problem, is that the visuals on Vertex changes every 5 to 59 seconds. I want to watch those smiley faces all day, but instead I am forced to either wait for that preset to reappear, or go into the menu and reselect it every 59 seconds.

There should be an option to just play one preset in the visuals. Some of them are really cool, it is a crime to make it switch to another preset : ( It's like, "Hey mum, look at this visual, you will LOVE it! Oh wait, it changed over, let me just go into the menus, scroll down, select it, then quit the menu for full effect".

Please please please fix this =D I will love you long time if you do.
There should, shouldn't there.

Oh wait, there IS!

Press Black or Back - can't recall offhand. A little lock icon will show up.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It's 'back'. 'Black' brings up the same info-bar, but doesn't lock the viz.
Oh gosh. I thought I just came up with the best, simple suggestion ever. I'll add this tip to the XBMC online manual wiki soon I think.
Thanks very much Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music player suggestion0