Video, Programs and System but no TV on home page
I am new to Kodi so I apologize in advance if this is a super basic question.

I have Video, Programs and System on my Kodi home page but no TV or Music. I installed an IPTV addon but can't access it because there is no TV on my home page. How do I get TV and Music on my home page?

Thank you.

Ian
Further to my post above, when I go to Enabled Addons, Simple IPTV (I know that isn't its exact name) is enabled but still no TV icon on my home screen. I tried toggling Live TV on and off and restarting Kodi and doing the same thing with Simple IPTV but neither has worked.
You will get the "Movie" and "TV Shows" menu items when you add those local sources and scan the content into your database. Same for "Music". Video addons can usually be accessed through the "Video" submenu or you can access all addons from the addons menu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I thought I did that by installing and enabling Simple IPTV. What have I missed?
Adding_video_sources (wiki)

IPTV is an addon that adds PVR/LiveTV features. It doesn't add any sources for local video/music.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I think what you're looking for is the "LiveTV" menu item. You may need to enable that in your appearance settings.
http://kodi.wiki/index.php?search=Live+t...l%3ASearch

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video, Programs and System but no TV on home page0