Keyboard Lithium ion battery
I have searched this forum and i cannot find anything regarding lithium ion battery for Mini Keyboard.

I have a keyboard like the following:
http://ebay.eu/1muGkUr

I am using a mini keyboard via bluetooth on my Android Box but i want to know where i can buy a Lithium ion battery that is compatible for the keyboard.

In my manual it doesn't say the size of the battery that will this keyboard will accept.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks,
absolutely the wrong forum but why not: if it's a removable cell, remove it and go to a shop/look up specs. if the battery is non-removable: throw it away, buy a new one.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Moved to off topic, for lack of anywhere more appropriate.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
An actual Rii mini keyboard (I forget the exact name for them), which is what that picture is of, uses an internal 3.7 lithium "pouch" battery. There's about a million generic versions of the keyboard that look exactly the same, though.

The one in your link is likely reusing a cellphone-sized battery of some kind. It's fairly common with generic electronics from China, to reuse a battery that is already easily available or something that the manufacturer has extras of. Yours should have come with a battery, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard Lithium ion battery0