Bulkzooi is back
And for those still not understanding: This is an essential read. And @Soulbind, you're not the targeted audience.

And what does erratic mean? English is my 3rd language so I might miss out on some details. It might not be enlightened with night vision or something, right?

Please entertain me some more. It's boring without all you..
Usually, when somebody asks something like that, i'll just tell them to freaking google it. But in your case, due to the high amount of coke, meth, weed , LSD, amphetamine in your system, you may not manage to hit the Search Google button, so i'll quote this from the dictionary :

"having no certain or definite course; wandering; not fixed:" , " It also implies behavior or qualities that are unpredictable or odd."
aha.. I already answered that question in my OP on this day: I'm really fixed up. Thanks for explaining anyway; it's always good to learn something new.

Maybe you can do the next clueless a pleasure and find out what "Due dillegence", "Defamation", 501©3 and "governance" means. Maybe you can even read my blog and google the shit out of it and then come back. I promise you, that will be an interesting journey.
End of show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bulkzooi is back0