Bulkzooi is back
I genuinely think we might be dealing with a certain degree of schizophrenia here.
Nate, your digging your own grave and I don't want that. I told you; this is Robotica speaking; not Bulkzooi. Leave the chips and do some catchup. You already have shown underskilledness for this discussion. To make it easier for you: Robotica is bulkzooi 3.0. Only backward compatible and forward bump proof. I also told you that rant-all-over-him strategy won't work this time. Where's your backup? Normally I get run over by a shitstorm of shit. Today, it's just you and Martijn. Notice the difference?

And challenging my mental abilities is really a sick thing to do for a so-called leader. Specifically since you have dealt with over 2.500 of my posts. Spiff and/or Jmarshall can back me even up. Davilla is interesting in eating that chips with you. Maybe you two together can discuss mental illnesses..
I'd jump in here but your posts are too amusing to watch, specially when you edit them 1/2 dozen times. Browser refresh for real entertainment and insight.

You do know that most all team-kodi can see each and every post edit including the ones you delete ?
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
No problem. I have screenshots of most and messages stand for those who are willing. Are you planning on hacking me again? Or banning? You were the one banning Robotica. Thanks the one, who enabled Robotica again! He's providing your alle entertainment needed. Like I say, take a bag of potato's and join Martijn, Nate and Ned watching the show.
s/my/me Smile

Nah, too boring and no challenge there, plus my attention elsewhere. I will let you dig your own grave. You seem quite capable of that on your own.
Me ? Ban you here ? HAHAHAH, If I had the power, I would have done it the first time you started up. Rest assured that in forums that I DO have the power, you will get permanently banned the instant you show up and all your posts will get deleted.
My pleasure. And for the record: your influence has decreased a lot since we last clashed. Luckily for you, your code-drops are more interesting than what you have to tell (or what you have shown) community. But I think the fun is over; it was a hell-of-a-ride.

edit: You said yourself you would ban me "again". You and your former mates have threatened me many times. Another lie? I was impressed with the hack however. I believe that was the start of my blog after being banned and hacked.
Lol, my influence here is of no importance. Elsewhere, the fun is just beginning.
And I'm done with this thread. Realwork™ calls.
I understand. Don't talk to much. Just send an asshole to tell him what to do, how to behave to listen to your bullshit?

haha, please stay out of me sight, ever. And keep your stinking commits for yourself. Community doesn't want them. I think you already killed your next fork; you'r like bad milk. Too bad you utilize a brain like that to be like you or the former spiff.

Remember: We are still awaiting some announcements about the struggles in the team. In the meanwhile I push my message along since I assume you will be publicly shamed. Like Bulkzooi did with the Boxee guys and former teamxbmc and Foundation members did with Bulkzooi. That was the time with a Boxee representative being on the board. Me was the messenger; others have fixed that issue for me. Similar is happened before, after and is happening now.

btw.. Steak was fine. Thanks for asking. But don't hack me for editing my posts, violating all foundations rules, ethics and god knows what else.
(2016-01-09, 20:54)Robotica Wrote: I understand. Don't talk to much. Just send an asshole to tell him what to do, how to behave to listen to your bullshit?

haha, please stay out of me sight, ever. And keep your stinking commits for yourself. Community doesn't want them. I think you already killed your next fork; you'r like bad milk. Too bad you utilize a brain like that to be like you or the former spiff.

Remember: We are still awaiting some announcements about the struggles in the team. In the meanwhile I push my message along since I assume you will be publicly shamed. Like Bulkzooi did with the Boxee guys and former teamxbmc and Foundation members did with Bulkzooi. That was the time with a Boxee representative being on the board. Me was the messenger; others have fixed that issue for me. Similar is happened before, after and is happening now.

btw.. Steak was fine. Thanks for asking. But don't hack me for editing my posts.

Are you ok?
Certainly....
For you, this is a moment where you are in over your head. Try to be constructive or shut up and read. There is no time for bullshit like yours. Where's your contribution since 2006? Or you come by occasion and clueless and now are in need of what?

Tredman is killing Bulkzooi! Now we are having fun.... Sorry, tredman I don't know you so I simple assume you're clueless if you behave like that. What didn't you understand? And if it's to basic or you simply can find an answer on my website, I won't answer and let you troll along..

NVM from my site: Bulkzooi had 50 people like you coming along each issue he touched. And he touched some interesting stuff. Robotica is here to finish that.
(2016-01-09, 21:17)Robotica Wrote: Certainly....
For you, this is a moment where you are in over your had. Try to be constructive or shut up and read. There is no time for bullshit like yours. Where's your contribution since 2006?

It's just, from the outside, you seem a bit erratic. nvm.
You see! 1 of my famous edits!

Edit: Make that 2 edits.
edit2: I told you we are gonna have fun.
edit3: When Bulkzooi was around, often my post where edited before being deleted. That is, if the Thunder didn't destroy my posts.

Things are changing around here. Who's to credit for this massive undertaking?
(2016-01-09, 21:19)tredman Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 21:17)Robotica Wrote: Certainly....
For you, this is a moment where you are in over your had. Try to be constructive or shut up and read. There is no time for bullshit like yours. Where's your contribution since 2006?

It's just, from the outside, you seem a bit erratic. nvm.

Shhhh, he's okay , nothing to worry about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bulkzooi is back0