Win Finding missing files
I know that there is an addon to find which files are missing from my library (missing movie scanner). But I need exactly the opposite.
I have many tv shows on my library without their file.
How can I get them all?

thank you
(2016-01-10, 01:16)vidario Wrote: I know that there is an addon to find which files are missing from my library (missing movie scanner). But I need exactly the opposite.
How can I get them all?

thank you

You mean the file is in your library but doesn't exist? In that case, clean the library to remove these entries.

If you are missing episodes in a series, try using media management software such as Sonarr.
(2016-01-10, 01:16)vidario Wrote: I know that there is an addon to find which files are missing from my library (missing movie scanner). But I need exactly the opposite.
How can I get them all?

thank you

You mean the file is in your library but doesn't exist? In that case, clean the library to remove these entries.

If you missing episodes in a series, try using media management software such as Sonarr.
(2016-01-10, 01:25)Warner306 Wrote:
How can I get them all?

thank you

If you missing episodes in a series, try using media management software such as Sonarr.

Yes, the file is in my library but it doesn't exist in windows. I could clean the library, but I would like to trace which tv shows I'm going to delete, so, if I want, I can search them again and restore them

Thank you for your reply
Don't know if there's an addon, but if you enable debug logging and run a library update the missing shows should be easy to find in the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Finding missing files0