Show both original title and title on Movie list
Hi,

I have many foreign movies other than English name. After scraped, only English title is showing on movie list. I define the original title in foreign language in the NFO file so I wish I can display both English Title and Original title. I could not find a setting to do that.

Any advice? I do not want to change the title in NFO file to have mixed english and foreign language title.
I don't think you can display English AND Original at same time.

One or the other.

Name file and folder the name you want displayed.

System settings/Video/File lists/Replace file names with library titles.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
You might try and convince one of the skinners that this feature is something important. Otherwise a post in the Feature Request forum might bring other interest.
(2016-01-13, 03:09)brazen1 Wrote: I don't think you can display English AND Original at same time.

One or the other.

Name file and folder the name you want displayed.

System settings/Video/File lists/Replace file names with library titles.

that is too much works for thousands of files.
(2016-01-13, 03:28)PatK Wrote: You might try and convince one of the skinners that this feature is something important. Otherwise a post in the Feature Request forum might bring other interest.

I guess I should file a feature request for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show both original title and title on Movie list0