Android cant play hd movies on kodi (android box) please help!
ok so i got kodi a few days back and excited to get started i put a movie on in 720p i quickly noticed that it was in slow motion the video was completely out of sync, iv tried clearing cache and going back on it was still the same, has anyone had this problem and is there any solution to it? its really frustrating.
i even downloaded kodi on my phone and the movies where perfect. a reply would be much appreciated folks!
please can somebody help! im new to this page and im only learning about all of this but im getting better just a few obstacles in the way
no debug log (wiki) no one is going to help you.
sorry mate new to this, how do i show somebody my debug log?
Follow the link bry gave you, post the log to pastebin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
what?
anyone helpful know the problemHuh
You will get no help here as you are using Banned add-ons (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant play hd movies on kodi (android box) please help!1