Can't open Kodi Add-on repository
When I try to install from repository I get an error saying "Remote Share - Couldn't connect to network server".

In network information it say I'm connected to the internet, so I don't really know what's causing the problem? Can anyone help I need to install the Backup app.

Also I tried installing the backup app by downloading it as a zip but I get dependency errors.

Kodi Version is 15.2
Kodi Backup is in Kodi repository.

What's the network server that you're trying to connect?
The Kodi servers are having problems at the moment. Please be patient.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-01-29, 08:42)DarrenHill Wrote: The Kodi servers are having problems at the moment. Please be patient.

glad to finally find an answer thank you. i was freaking out thinking something i did caused me to not be able to install anything..
Still problems with KODI-servers? Anyone who can confirm this? I still get this message when trying to install from repository.
Not getting message but a bunch of add-ons seem to have gone missing from the Isengard repo. Had to reinstall OpenELEC on my RPi and now can't find most of the important add-ons I wanted to install.
The servers are back up and running now.

@Gvasco - which add-ons are you referring to?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just did a clean install of Kodi 15.2 on multiple machines and am also unable to connect to the kodi add on repository I tried installing tvaddons and all of those are working fine it seems is the server down again? I tried installing the latest 16 jarvis rc3 build and that has no problems with going to the kodi add on repository. I tried using 15.1 and was unable to connect once again. I also tried 15.0 and was again unable to connect to the repository. After checking the log file I noticed this.

21:59:45 T:9436 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/add...oding=gzip
21:59:45 T:9436 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/addons.xml|Encoding=gzip>
21:59:45 T:9436 ERROR: Failed to read directory listing http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/addons.xml for repository repository.xbmc.org.

It looks like it is trying to connect to the gotham build instead of the isengard build. Hope this helps find the issue quicker. Thank you.
I can open every repo except for the Kodi add-on repo. This is frustrating because I am trying to change skins.
I'm having the same problem. I can't open up the repository. I just got my fire stick yesterday and wanted to load PBS and Sprout and it won't even show up. so i tried to install them from the storage card at PBS won't install period. I got sprout to install from the SD but PBS KIDS and PBS won't install. MY stick says its connected. the repository works on my MBpro and my iPhone 6 plus. Immm stumped
Update: It seems like it may just be a server issue and you have to hit it at the right time. I was able to get one of my machines to catch last night and after randomly trying throughout today I was able to get a second machine to get into the repository as well.
(2016-02-17, 10:57)DarrenHill Wrote: The servers are back up and running now.

@Gvasco - which add-ons are you referring to?

At the time I remember arctic:zephyr skin, global search and some of their dependencies not showing up as well as a few other add-ons that I looked for. Can't remember all of them. However I was prompted me to install a build of OpenELEC with kodi 17.

Edit: edited a couple of phrases
Kodi Add-on Respository --- video Add-ons --- and unable to install Disney Channel, Sprout, Oxyen, TNT.de, Hallmark....please help!!!!!!
Gather, upload and post a debug log (wiki) of such a failed attempt.

Presumably your issue may stop you getting and using the log uploader add-on, so you may have to do it the "hard" way (see the link, there are two ways to do it). We can then hopefully see what is going on.

Kodi Blog Posts
It seems like I cannot get this to work. I get a repo then I hit installed from zip and unable to do anything. It will not connect. My internet is fine. Could it be Krypton?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't open Kodi Add-on repository0