• 2(current)
Jarvis RC Choppy UI, Full Screen Window Only Fix
Why not use windowed fullscreen?
Why not force vsync globally than use Kodi settings? Because it's an available feature I should be able to take advantage of.
leia nightly / nvidia shield / win 10 64-bit | 16gb ddr4 | intel i7-7700k | titan x pascal
Caught me at a bad moment hehe Smile

Appologies the other half was in my ear as i read your post.
I'm not being rude and I am taking everyones advice (even yours about trying a fresh install) the point is its an included feature I want to use I shouldn't have to be using workarounds for something that was functioning fine before, my intention was not to be rude, my apologies.
leia nightly / nvidia shield / win 10 64-bit | 16gb ddr4 | intel i7-7700k | titan x pascal
Fair enuf, i see where your coming from but what if you dont mind me asking do you find usefull about true fullscreen over windowed if you dont mind me asking?
Just i see no difference myself and both work for me and i use windowed.
For one I'm pretty sure performance wise its supposed to be better. Second stupid popups come up from other apps over it in fullscreen window. Lastly like I said I WANT to get to the bottom of the issue rather than patch workarounds its just a terribly inefficient ways to do things.
Yeah i get ya, i dont suppose your running 361.75 nvidia driver are you?
(2016-02-06, 18:10)gotoman00 Wrote: Was running 361.43 and just tried updating to 361.75, still the same. Full screen window: silky smooth ui. True fullscreen: choppy 24/30fps looking ui.
Just im getting stutter in fullscreen and not in windowed mode on this driver
Ahhhhh so we both have similar spec and the same problem, im gona roll back several drivers see what happens i'll keep you informed bud.
thank you
Can you run a 1080 movie in true fullscreen and see if your dropping or skipping frames using the "O" command while playing, try something aroind 20gb and fast action with dxva2, humour me please!

I can actually see the odd screen refresh which is impossible for my PC spec. Oh and in software mode it runs perfect so im narrowing it down to drivers imho.
video seems to be unaffected, couple mins into star wars remux and 1 dropped frame.

*this was with dxva2 enabled and render method on auto, but just tried forcing dxva with same result
Wow in full screen window i have no drops or skips and no refresh problems but the quality seems more grainy and this is on a high spec 4k tv.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jarvis RC Choppy UI, Full Screen Window Only Fix0