Win Mapping Adjust Display Refresh Rate
Greetings,

Does anyone know if it's possible hotkey/map the option "Adjust Display Refresh Rate"? If so, how?

Thanks for your time
I looked thru eventghost and its not an option and doubt it would be, why would you want to set video to play at the files refresh rate?
(2016-02-22, 05:26)Derek Wrote: I looked thru eventghost and its not an option and doubt it would be, why would you want to set video to play at the files refresh rate?

Thanks for responding.

It's for switching between NTSC and PAL format viewing. I use an NTSC TV but I have media that's in PAL format. Whenever I watch the PAL format media, it blacks out the screen until I window the screen then switch off the display refresh rate setting. I was just looking for a way to make it more convenient rather than going through sub settings to change the viewing mode.

I get that it's a peculiar request. I was just hoping that someone had done something similar by hotkeying something in the settings menu for whatever reason.
I would think you'd use your TV remote to do such an act no?
(2016-02-22, 16:37)Derek Wrote: I would think you'd use your TV remote to do such an act no?

Unfortunately not. The refresh rate adjustment is triggered properly by Kodi's internal player but this is limited to the particular TV's regional settings which is why I mentioned NTSC and PAL systems in my earlier post. When I play PAL formatted media, the refresh rate is usually from 25 and 50hz which my set does not support. The only way I get to watch PAL media is by switching off the refresh rate match feature. I think you get the picture (no pun intended).

It's not really a necessity but, it is a nuisance whenever I play anything else other than NTSC formatted media and I don't remember to switch it off or when I play NTSC formatted media and I forget to switch it on. Perhaps in some future update Kodi can distinguish TV capabilities and automatically match it with the media. Until then, the only thing I can think of is a convenient way to hotkey the option or any other option for that matter as needed.
True enuf its a few tvs ago that had the pal/ntsc switch i havent seen that for some time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping Adjust Display Refresh Rate0