Kodi on iOS Setting Accessible CC & Subtitle
Hi, I’m wondering why not have Kodi take advantage of using iOS Setting Accessible for Closed Captioning. The iOS Closed Captioning will take care of subtitle or Closed caption. These iOS Setting is ready for what people in past that use to requested for blackbox around captioning etc. As many other iOS apps have already took advantage using iOS setting. Believe this would be a lot of easier Kodi development won’t have to figure out how create blackbox on subtitle.
can you also write this down in real english? Didn't understand a thing...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I think he's talking about the iOS accessibility settings? If so, that won't work with Kodi, because Kodi uses its own video player and not the iOS video player.
Yes Ned you got it right Sorry Memphiz if I wasn't clear to you. can it be done ? I understand kodi use their own player. I just thought i look other apps like PLEX use iOS accessibility.
nah thats nothing i will work on...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on iOS Setting Accessible CC & Subtitle0