v17 After 9.93.2016 is installed but the interface is not launched
(2016-04-03, 08:56)bobrooney Wrote: Of course we are talking about chinese devices. No one said anything about chinese people. I don't know where did you get that.

I bought Beelink X2 H3 TV Box for 27$ (free shipping). I uninstalled preloaded 14.2 and installed 16.0 and it is working just fine. Now I am curiuos what "proper" Android TV Box you can buy for 27$?

Ofc I know that my current device is a "piece of crap" comparing to Nvidia Shield but it cost 10 times less!

Then what do poor people have to do with it? The rough Chinese economy is the only thing that made sense to me.

You've been given examples of devices that have been as low as $25 USD (Fire TV stick, Nexus Player, both had sale prices that low). There are devices in the $30-50 range that are also really well supported and generally not-crap. Being a consumer/end-user that is poor does not mean you have to buy a crap device.

The comment that set you off didn't even mention price. There are lots of these "crap" boxes that are over $100 USD, and I don't mean the ones were someone just made a huge markup on reselling them, either.
(2016-04-03, 09:36)Ned Scott Wrote: Then what do poor people have to do with it?
They can afford 25$ devices but can't afford Nvidia shield (for example).

(2016-04-03, 09:36)Ned Scott Wrote: You've been given examples of devices that have been as low as $25 USD (Fire TV stick, Nexus Player, both had sale prices that low).
25$ for fire stick, nexus player?? Maybe in USA... For me fire stick (for example) is 70$+.

(2016-04-03, 09:36)Ned Scott Wrote: The comment that set you off didn't even mention price. There are lots of these "crap" boxes that are over $100 USD, and I don't mean the ones were someone just made a huge markup on reselling them, either.
He said "most worthless"...
Please direct me to the right place if posting a potential bug here is wrong...

Nvidia Shield Android TV: Picture is noticeably "jittery" when MediaCodec (Surface) is disabled and MediaCodec is enabled.

If you need any logs or additional information, please let me know.

Currently have both acceleration items disabled and the Shield has enough power to its job. I need to disable the (Surface) one to use boblight.
(2016-04-03, 10:43)bobrooney Wrote:
(2016-04-03, 09:36)Ned Scott Wrote: The comment that set you off didn't even mention price. There are lots of these "crap" boxes that are over $100 USD, and I don't mean the ones were someone just made a huge markup on reselling them, either.
He said "most worthless"...

Someone else said that a few posts later, and yes, that's an accurate description for the type of boxes being discussed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After 9.93.2016 is installed but the interface is not launched1