streams not playing
hey,
i had some working stream links from online but the website updated flash version to latest and now kodi wont play them, neither will internet explorer, they only play on chrome, uses jw player.
any idea on how i can get them to work in kodi again.
thank you.
(2016-04-18, 00:34)Genesiscreed Wrote: hey,
i had some working stream links from online but the website updated flash version to latest and now kodi wont play them, neither will internet explorer, they only play on chrome, uses jw player.
thank you.
Not sure if you realize it, but you have very little info. What website, what videos, is this direct stream or through add-on, etc...

Idok Fire
(2016-04-18, 01:02)Idokfire Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 00:34)Genesiscreed Wrote: hey,
thank you.
Not sure if you realize it, but you have very little info. What website, what videos, is this direct stream or through add-on, etc...

Idok Fire

Website is livetvweb.net its a paid service, made my own add on to watch the streams on kodi but now they don't work. Links only work on my PC browser chrome but not internet explorer. They did work in internet explorer and they worked in kodi but now don't due to livetvweb using the lastest flash that's only available using chrome on PC or puffin web
@Genesiscreed - no support for that stuff here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
streams not playing0