"Kodi" isn't available
"Kodi" isn't Available

Everything was working great with 20160319, but then the message above. Is there some expiration date on?
(2016-04-21, 18:18)snekkis Wrote: "Kodi" isn't Available

Everything was working great with 20160319, but then the message above. Is there some expiration date on?

Yes, for the free developer account the code signing only lasts for 90 days

Just re-sign the Kodi deb with the same identifier and install using Xcode again

As long as the same identifier is used you shouldn't lose any data
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thanks, and I did that, but now there are some problems with the apt4 or Xcode. When I choose my apt4 in devices to sideload, it says "Could not find Developer Disk Image." And of course I tried to sideload anyway, and got splash: "App installation failed, The application could not be verified."

I know this is not Xcode dev forum, but If anyone knows what is going on, please...

I run Mac OS yosemite v10.10.5, Xcode v7.2.1, Apple TV 4 v9.2
Assuming that you re-signed and didn't just try to re-install the exact same IPA as the first time...

Post the log of iOS App Signer (View > Log)

Upload the IPA that you're trying to install and send me the link (use Dropbox or something like it)

The message about not being able to find the developer disk image means that the version of Xcode is too old to develop for the version of iOS that your device has (Just update Xcode)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Had to install El Capitan for the newest Xcode v7.3 to work. After that hazzle, everything worked great again. Thanks! I have three more months. If you sign up for the annual $99 dev account, will there be any expiration date, will it only last for the one year you've payed for?
It'd be good for the year that you payed for
I tried my kodi tonight on atv4 and its reading kodi isent available..i only re installed it a couple of weeks ago after the atv4 update and it was working fantastically..ill try to redo it..
Ive just installed updates for el capitain but my xcode update is just stuck on waiting anyone else have that problem..
Mac mini 2010
Appletv 4
Ps4
Iphone6
Mines is saying kodi not available too, does reinstalling it work
Re-installing it does work but Apple changed the way the free developer program works... Sad

Now you get 7 days before needing to re-install and you can't have more than 10 apps "in testing" at any one time...

...unfortunately the only way to get a longer period is to pay for the yearly membership or of course wait for a jailbreak...
found someone selling them claiming it will work forever, I'll be mad if it don't cause I'm paying an extra 50 bucks for it
(2016-05-10, 15:43)Showtime1k Wrote: found someone selling them claiming it will work forever, I'll be mad if it don't cause I'm paying an extra 50 bucks for it

You're probably buying a jailbroken Apple TV 4 which would continue to work... the downside is that you can't update the software on it...

If it isn't jailbroken there is simply no way to make it permanent...
(2016-05-10, 15:43)Showtime1k Wrote: found someone selling them claiming it will work forever, I'll be mad if it don't cause I'm paying an extra 50 bucks for it

sure, sure Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Someone is selling the certificates/profiles needed for $10. Sure beats paying the $99 developer fee. I'll have Kodi for a whole year now without having to resign Smile
Again. sure, sure. That will work until apple find out who is doing this, revokes their developer account and all certs/profiles associated with it.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
(2016-04-21, 18:46)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 18:18)snekkis Wrote: "Kodi" isn't Available

Yes, for the free developer account the code signing only lasts for 90 days

Just re-sign the Kodi deb with the same identifier and install using Xcode again

As long as the same identifier is used you shouldn't lose any data

each dev account has 90 days to expire . can i sign more than 1 free account using ofcource different apple id's

this way will get 90 days for each . can we use it in same computer ?? because i tried but when i open Xcode it goes straight to the 1 st one i created . does not give me an option to sign with new account created

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Kodi" isn't available0