[Krypton] [Solved] New settings changes
I think the new and improved settings are a really good idea and much more user friendly.

I used to have a button in the menubar of MyVideoNav.xml to access VideosSettings, a button in MyMusicNav.xml to access MusicSettings and a button in MyPics.xml to access PicturesSettings.

Is it possible to access the sub sections of the settings categories? Something like ActivateWindow(LibrarySettings,Videos)?

There's a built in button in AddonBrowser.xml (id=5) to access the Add-ons section in SystemSettings, which is exactly what I was thinking of.

Did I miss something obvious?
Yes, that's possible. You need to check system/settings/settings.xml to get the proper section names.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Very cool.

Thanks for the fast answer - works like a charm! Smile
(2016-05-02, 16:22)phil65 Wrote: Yes, that's possible. You need to check system/settings/settings.xml to get the proper section names.

There is an error in this settings.xml with latest build line 755 :

<category id="accessibility" label="37032" help="37033">
<group id="1" label="14217">
<setting id="accessibility.audiovisual" type="boolean" label="37034" help="37035">
<level>0</level>
<default>false</default>
<control type="toggle" />
</setting>
<setting id="accessibility.audiohearing" type="boolean" label="37036" help="37037">
<level>0</level>
<default>false</default>
</setting>
</group>

Label must be 14221. Must be "Audio" not "Picture".
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-02, 23:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 16:22)phil65 Wrote: Yes, that's possible. You need to check system/settings/settings.xml to get the proper section names.

There is an error in this settings.xml with latest build line 755 :

<category id="accessibility" label="37032" help="37033">
<group id="1" label="14217">
<setting id="accessibility.audiovisual" type="boolean" label="37034" help="37035">
<level>0</level>
<default>false</default>
</setting>
<setting id="accessibility.audiohearing" type="boolean" label="37036" help="37037">
<level>0</level>
<default>false</default>
</setting>
</group>

Label must be 14221. Must be "Audio" not "Picture".

I see you've done a PR, as author of the settings changes I'll take a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton] [Solved] New settings changes0