ADDON OFICIAL KODI
Hi, My name is Milton Guedes I have my addon that developed on various types of menus and today being the best Brazilian addon. How do I do that my addon is official here on the site Kodi? My name Addon Super List Milton and here's my video youtube addon and my group on facebook about Kodi and Addon . Thanks !!!

Link video Addon Super Lista Milton --> link removed due to banned add-on (wiki) content

Group Face --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/568745316624875/
Thread moved to Video Add-ons.

Your YouTube video link also was removed as it features at least one banned add-on (wiki) or repo which violates our forum rules (wiki). It is not allowed to feature videos here which promote them, even indirectly. Please review your set-up and configuration procedure, and if they require the use of such dependencies then your add-on would not be allowed here.

Also you are using Pulsar, which is a non-supported and depreciated add-on. There is an active fork of it (Quasar) which would be better to feature anyway.

For your more general question, see the wiki notes on Submitting Add-ons (wiki). But also have a read of the rules first to ensure you comply, just to save everyone's time further along the line perhaps.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks for the answer. Sorry but I did not know I could not put links here in the forum. I'll change the Pulsar for Quasar then. My addon already has the Github repository, named SUPER MILTON ADD-ON REPOSITORY. I'll see the procedures for my addon be appropriate to Kodi. But I did not understand one thing, when you're ready addon where I send it to you verify that it's all right? Thank you very much
http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
Obrigado Enen92 !!!!
For sure do NOT allow repositories in our repo and also no piracy streaming or whatever
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADDON OFICIAL KODI0