KODI provisioning profile expiration
I've installed KODI onto my ATV4 via Xcode, and everytime I do a new project the provisioning profile is only valid for 7 days and then KODI stops working and I need to do all over again. I've installed other Xcode projects onto it and they all have a 1 year expiration on the provisioning profile. Is there a setting for this somewhere that I'm missing or is this standard for the KODI build? Thanks for the responses in advanceSmile
are you using your paid account for signing Kodi?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-07-10, 22:30)DanTheMan827 Wrote: are you using your paid account for signing Kodi?

I have same problem, can any one help us. I use free apple dev account.
(2016-07-11, 07:22)anniyan Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 22:30)DanTheMan827 Wrote: are you using your paid account for signing Kodi?

I have same problem, can any one help us. I use free apple dev account.

That's all you would get... The free accounts only can sign apps for one week before needing to be re-signed again...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Is there a way to use KODI on a free account for longer than 7 days? And by free account, do you mean Apple Developer?
My first run of KODI on my AppleTV4 lasted for just over 3 months, now I have had update it 3 times the last month.
(2016-07-18, 23:53)XSHEDX Wrote: Is there a way to use KODI on a free account for longer than 7 days? And by free account, do you mean Apple Developer?
My first run of KODI on my AppleTV4 lasted for just over 3 months, now I have had update it 3 times the last month.

That is correct...

Apple initially allowed 90 days between expiration but they have since reduced that to just 7 days...

the paid Apple Developer account would allow you to install Kodi for the entire duration of the subscription if you want (although you'd probably update before that)
(2016-07-18, 23:57)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 23:53)XSHEDX Wrote: Is there a way to use KODI on a free account for longer than 7 days? And by free account, do you mean Apple Developer?

That is correct...

Apple initially allowed 90 days between expiration but they have since reduced that to just 7 days...

the paid Apple Developer account would allow you to install Kodi for the entire duration of the subscription if you want (although you'd probably update before that)

I was also wondering and thinking I had an error because I remember reading that it was 90 days... I did not know that they reduced it down to just 7 days... (probably did this to get more people to pay for the developer account. how much does one cost?

I'm having the same problem!! I guess it's just a 7 day expiration since I have a free dev account too. is there any advice you can give as to how to reinstall kodi the fastest way to do it? do we have to use ios app signer every time before we deploy to the device?
(2016-07-26, 12:02)InvAdeRekiM Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 23:57)DanTheMan827 Wrote:

That is correct...

I was also wondering and thinking I had an error because I remember reading that it was 90 days... I did not know that they reduced it down to just 7 days... (probably did this to get more people to pay for the developer account. how much does one cost?

I'm having the same problem!! I guess it's just a 7 day expiration since I have a free dev account too. is there any advice you can give as to how to reinstall kodi the fastest way to do it? do we have to use ios app signer every time before we deploy to the device?

Yes, in order to re-deploy to the device you must re-sign Kodi (which means Open Xcode, fix issue, sign with iOS App Signer, and install...)

In the US a paid account if $99 yearly

I would probably guess they reduced the limit more so to keep as many people from side-loading given the fact that paid developers have always been able to do it... but that's just speculation...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI provisioning profile expiration0