• 6(current)
Fluid - a skin concept...
Any chance of a sneak peek? just an appetite wetter perhaps? Wink
geeba....whilst we thank you for your interest, it was a considered decision to keep it out of the public eye until release. Of course, we would be lying if we didnt say that we wanted to keep it under wraps, in order to create a 'wow' response when released.

However, we also wanted to respect the forum moderators, etc, by not giving way to loads and loads of 'Fluid' threads starting off, especially as nothing is going to be released for a while.

Hope you understand, but we really dont want to start posting screens here and there.

Mike
Still keep checking back to this one! Sorry Mike!! Laugh

Cant wait for a peek! really hoping for classy looks/sounds and features!! which I'm sure it will be all of these!! Nod
Can't wait for this one! Need any more peeps? - will definitely be looking for a 4:3 version when it comes out Nod
sjobbels Wrote:theDevil, are you still working on this skin? Or is this skin now part of the mike beecham - Lets Make A Difference To Xbmc - project? or can we expect any news soon? Keep on the good work!

hi sj, I'm a little late, and by little i mean "way" late, but to answer your q? no i'm no longer on this project. It didn't work out but mike and the rest of the team will surely put something very special together, rest assured Wink
Any news on the current state of this amazing looking skin? And an alpha release date prediction maybe?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
WOW, this skin looks like it may helm the TOP spot on the skins list TOP 10... IF IT EVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!

How is it coming along DEVIL dude?
Oh, one thing, most of the pictures in your previous posts are dead... wish i could see more... but i'll be keeping an eye on this space...

think the title screen should have a little more bling... maybe the option of putting backdrops in the background... just an idea... backdrops always make a title screen look smarter and more impressive...
It's coming and it's not too far off now Big Grin
xb2iris Wrote:Oh, one thing, most of the pictures in your previous posts are dead... wish i could see more... but i'll be keeping an eye on this space...

think the title screen should have a little more bling... maybe the option of putting backdrops in the background... just an idea... backdrops always make a title screen look smarter and more impressive...

please don't do this... >_<
MOAI Wrote:please don't do this... >_<

What's the problem if it's optional?
It's not what he's asking for...it's that he's asking period. This is the very reason why we've never posted on the forums. We dont want it spammed with "can I have this" or "you should really make sure it's got that" and even "if you dont have this you're contradicting the reason for the skin".

The skin is not far off now, Devil is no longer part of the creating team, and it really looks nothing like the original blue images you've seen.

Thanks
Thumbs Up 
Go Mike!

Cool
Sorry... didn't mean to imply i was requesting BACKDROPS as an essential... whatever the developement team puts in it, ill be happy... it'll just be a cool option... give us SKIN FANATICS something to play with... but its not essential... and definately not a request...

Good to hear its not far off... I'm very READY!!! LOL!!!... can we espect some new IMAGES of what it looks like now any time soon... that would be superb!
MikeBeecham Wrote:The skin is not far off now, Devil is no longer part of the creating team, and it really looks nothing like the original blue images you've seen.

I'm not going to ask why, but does this mean theDevil's concept isn't in development anymore? An idea is forming.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fluid - a skin concept...1