Just want to play a simple bumper video before main movie plays, automatically.
Hey guys, so I'm trying to find something like cinemavision or cinema experience, that will simply play a random bumper video, all located in a single folder (doesn't matter what one plays) upon start of any movie within kodi, using the normal play button.

I'm familiar with cinemavision and other plugins but they require you to use their own button instead. Is there any way around this.
(2016-09-19, 18:39)demoncamber Wrote: Hey guys, so I'm trying to find something like cinemavision or cinema experience, that will simply play a random bumper video, all located in a single folder (doesn't matter what one plays) upon start of any movie within kodi, using the normal play button.

I'm familiar with cinemavision and other plugins but they require you to use their own button instead. Is there any way around this.

Stay tuned, that feature (and much more) is coming to CinemaVision in our next development cycle.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Will do! Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just want to play a simple bumper video before main movie plays, automatically.0