Early Themes Teaser...
So the Christmas theme had a bit of a over haul this year mostly due to the kids feedback!!! The issue I have is with new Fonts and integrated Snow effects etc I may have to release as a Mod... Unless I can think of a easier way for this to be installed! Any way... here is a sneak peek!!! Am also working on a Bio Shock Rapture based theme to hopefully capture the essence of Metropolis.

OH and YES I KNOW ITS SEPTEMBER!!!!!!! This stays well hidden from the kids till December!

watch gallery
Now that is very cool!!! Smile

I would definitely use that from November though January.
Nice Smile

If you release it as a mod, just make sure to change the skin ID.
(2016-09-22, 19:03)jingai Wrote: Nice Smile

If you release it as a mod, just make sure to change the skin ID.

Thanks!!! Was trying to avoid a Mod... simply out of utmost respect
For what you do!!!! Kinda feel I am trying to ride your coat tails!
It's no problem Smile
(2016-09-23, 14:07)jingai Wrote: It's no problem Smile

Awesome.... ooh and another sneak.... Rapture is coming....

watch gallery
Neat. Mind sending me that font? I think, even though it's fitting, it might be a bit much to use everywhere.. but it could be useful for headings and such.
It's not complete yet sadly, it's letters only so am currently filling in the blanks.A lot of special symbols like - are missing.You are right though the font is a little much every where!
Oh, I had assumed you sourced the font from somewhere else. Didn't realize you were making it Smile
It's a part set.... numbers and letters only... so making special characters.. well most of them!
(2016-09-23, 19:40)jingai Wrote: Oh, I had assumed you sourced the font from somewhere else. Didn't realize you were making it Smile
Andes Font is pretty similar Wink

Free Download Here: http://www.dafont.com/andes.font

Just a quick test ....

Yeah you will find - " % etc all fail to show

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Early Themes Teaser...0